About LifeAssist Technologies
We create Peace-of-Mind solutions for
Seniors, Families and Care Providers
Since 2013, LifeAssist Technologies (LAT) has created innovative yet simple-to-use, connected solutions that promote active and independent living. Our solutions empower Seniors to maintain a healthy and engaged lifestyle all the while helping caregivers balance stress, schedules and workload.
- We build tighter communities - whether that is between families or circles of support.
- We empower older adults to live as healthy, independent and joyful lives as possible.
- We improve caregivers' & care providers' lives.
- We create tools to manage the details of daily care so that families can focus on what counts.
- Reminder Rosie, first launched in 2013, is a dedicated voice controlled reminder device that has already helped thousands of older adults.
- Our portal is our fully connected, collaboration platform for care that is designed to meet the needs of Seniors, Caregivers and Healthcare Providers. The platform is expected to launch at the end of 2015. It includes a mobile and desktop applications to
- Record, monitor and track reminders, using our networked Reminder Rosie
- Communicate among caregivers using HIPAA compliant messaging via the desktop or mobile device
- Coordinate care activities using a collaborative calendar and notes